[tbb-dev] New Guy Wants To Help With The TBB Experience

spencerone at openmailbox.org spencerone at openmailbox.org
Wed Dec 17 21:17:15 UTC 2014

Hey Nima!

> Hi SpencerOne,
>
> Have you heard of our 2015 UX Sprint[1]? Will you be able to join us?
>
> [1]
> https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/org/meetings/2015UXsprint
>
> Bests,
> --
> Nima
> 0XC009DB191C92A77B | @mrphs
>
> "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your
> right
> to say it" --Evelyn Beatrice Hall

Perfect timing as I will be back in the area right then.  Reading
through everything is going well, however, being new to mailing lists
and IRC, I am unsure of how to add myself to the attendee table for the
sprint.

As for the location, when it becomes definitive, is the link you shared
the place to check?

Awesome,
SpencerOne