[regional-nyc] [Explore Tor, NYC!] Q&A with Isabela Bagueros (this thursday!)

Matthew Finkel matthew.finkel at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 22:33:21 UTC 2018

Hi Y'all,

We're excited the next meetup is this Thursday!

This installment will feature a Q&A with our incoming Executive
Director, Isabela Bagueros. We'll start with a brief introduction on
Tor, then Isa will highlight a few things we've been up to and give an
overview of her vision for the organization as she prepares to become
the Tor Project's ED at the end of this year.

Join us this coming Thursday, August 2nd at 6:45PM at NYU Tandon in
Brooklyn.

MakerEvent Space (adjacent to Makerspace)

Rogers Hall, Room 118
6 MetroTech Center
Brooklyn, NY 11201

https://blog.torproject.org/explore-tor-nyc-qa-isabela-bagueros