[ooni-talk] OONI at the Global Gathering this week

Maria Xynou maria at openobservatory.org
Tue Sep 12 14:34:02 UTC 2023

Hi friends,

Are you attending Team CommUNITY's *Global Gathering* in Portugal this week?

If so, we'd love to meet with you!

Two OONI team members (Arturo and myself) will be attending the Global
Gathering between 15th-17th September 2023.

We'll be hosting an *OONI booth* at the Feira on Sunday, *17th
September* between
2pm-6pm.

Come find us to say hello, learn all about OONI (or ask questions and share
feedback), and get OONI swag!

Information about the Global Gathering is available here:
https://wiki.digitalrights.community/index.php?title=Global_Gathering

We hope to see many of you in person soon!

Cheers,

Maria.