[ooni-talk] New OONI Community Interview with Ihueze Nwobilor, Paradigm Initiative

Elizaveta Yachmeneva elizaveta at openobservatory.org
Fri Dec 15 11:31:20 UTC 2023

Hi everyone!

I am pleased to share that we published a new community interview with Ihueze Nwobilor, Senior Programs Officer with Paradigm Initiative <https://paradigmhq.org/>.

Ihueze’s work is focused on digital inclusion and on making digital technologies accessible to the underserved communities in numerous African countries, including Kenya, Nigeria, Senegal, South Sudan, Zambia, and Zimbabwe. He also led Paradigm Initiative’s advocacy and policy work to unblock Twitter in Nigeria in 2022.

Please watch the full interview here: https://youtu.be/eVHeROiypF4 <https://youtu.be/eVHeROiypF4>

This interview is part of our “OONI Community Interviews” series, through which we highlight the important work of OONI community members, you can find more interviews on our YouTube channel <https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1sH9kYR-16nlPlFT-RDBs8O0OiS2N6fJ>.

We also published a blog post to share the interview and information about Paradigm Initiative's work:
https://ooni.org/post/2023-interview-with-ihueze-nwobilor/ <https://ooni.org/post/2023-interview-with-ihueze-nwobilor/>

In April 2024 Paradigm Initiative will host Digital Rights and Inclusion Forum (DRIF) <https://drif.paradigmhq.org/about-drif/> in Accra, Ghana, and the call for session proposals <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe4Br2OnP4ilMlOK7H3IGRCnl_yJzSThU1iOuG8u51G4z3aOQ/viewform> is open till January 14th 2024.

Please submit your sessions if you are planning to come, and hope to see you in Accra next year!

Warmly,

Elizaveta