[ooni-talk] Year in Review: OONI in 2020

Maria Xynou maria at openobservatory.org
Tue Dec 22 09:38:18 UTC 2020

Hello,

We published a post, "Year in Review: OONI in 2020", which shares:

* OONI highlights from 2020

* Exciting ways that community members made use of OONI data in 2020

* Upcoming OONI projects in 2021

You can read this post here: https://ooni.org/post/ooni-in-2020/

Warm thanks to our amazing community for making our work possible!

We thank every OONI Probe user out there, and we're excited for 2021!

Happy holidays! Hope you stay safe and healthy.

Warmly,

OONI team.

--
Maria Xynou