[ooni-talk] OONI FAQ: Please tell us which questions you want us to answer :)

Maria Xynou maria at openobservatory.org
Thu Nov 29 19:19:50 UTC 2018

Hello friends,

The OONI team is creating a (long-postponed) Frequently Asked Questions
(FAQ) section to publish on our site.

The aim of the FAQ will be to address any questions you (and/or the
communities you work with!) have in relation to OONI Probe, OONI data,
test lists, etc. (basically, all components under the OONI-verse).

So far, we have compiled the questions that are listed in this pad:
https://pad.riseup.net/p/ooni-faq

Please help us better serve you and the broader community by letting us
know:

* Which questions we're missing (that you think should be included in
the FAQ!)

* Whether certain questions should be re-phrased

* Whether certain questions should be listed in a different order

* Whether we have included any redundant questions (that could be omitted)

We're aiming to publish the FAQ section in December 2018, but it will be
a working document - meaning that if you have feedback at a later stage,
we can always update the published FAQ.

Thanks so much for your time and support!

All the best,

Maria.

--
Maria Xynou