[ooni-dev] OONI Workshop/Hackfest in Valencia Wednesday 4th 2015

Arturo Filastò art at torproject.org
Tue Mar 3 17:13:28 UTC 2015

Tomorrow (Wednesday 4th of March) afternoon we are going to be having a
OONI workshop/hackfest/gathering/party/antani.

If you are interested in technical or non even non technical aspects
connected to internet censorship/surveillance, network measurements, you
are invited to join us.

It will start after lunch (at 15:00) in Taller6. It is up the stairs
from the entrance directly above the bar.
We will meet outside at 14:30 and then head there.

What we can do during the workshop are:

* Make you learn what OONI is and how you can use it!

* Analyze data collected so far by OONI. It's in a database and you can
get a shell.

* BYORPi: Bring Your Own Raspberry Pi and you will get it back with
ooniprobe installed on it.

* Discuss what you would like to know about censorship, that we can help
you discover.

* Hack on whatever excites you.

World operators of any level are welcome!

~ Arturo