[ooni-dev] OONI weekly meeting call 18:00 CET

Nathan Wilcox nathan at leastauthority.com
Fri Nov 1 00:52:02 UTC 2013

Arturo,

I'm sorry you weren't feeling well, and I'm glad your better.  I apologize
for missing the meeting.  I can attend this coming Monday to give an LA
status:

I have a better handle on our schedule now, and I can describe that.

We have an offer from OTF to help with release engineering!  So we can talk
about that.

I can answer any other questions.

Also, I have been away from Ooni for a while now and I'd like to figure out
where we're at on it.

Nathan

On Mon, Oct 28, 2013 at 11:36 PM, Arturo Filastò <art at torproject.org> wrote:

> For starters I excuse myself for the absence in the last couple weeks,
> but I was not feeling very well.
>
> I am now back in Italy where at least the sun shines.
>
> Can we organize to meetup in a call to discuss the current project
> status and identify the next steps?
>
> I created a doodle to facilitate agreeing on a date and medium (I set it
> to 18:00 CET since that seemed to be working well in the past).
>
> Could you please cast your vote on this doodle here if you are going
> to be present in the call:
>
> https://doodle.com/uprtfyf7ncaeuptrfbacr3r5
>
> I think it is crucial that in this call are present:
>
> * Aaron
>
> * Somebody from m-lab google
>
> * Somebody from least authority
>
> I would say since it has been a bit of time that we have not synched
> back up that we get don't have a strict agenda, but try and figure it
> out along the way.
>
> ~ Art.

Nathan Wilcox
Least Authoritarian