[ooni-dev] Team Meeting: 2003-06-24 (reschedule to 2013-06-26) 0900 PDT [be in #ooni 10 mins early]

isis agora lovecruft isis at torproject.org
Tue Jun 25 04:18:51 UTC 2013

Arturo Filastò transcribed 0.4K bytes:
> It appears that also Jake has some issues in attending this meeting at the scheduled time.
>
> I am going to go ahead and propose an alternative time and date:
>
> 09:00 PST, 16:00 UTC, 1800 CEST Wednesday 26th.
>
> Does that work for everybody?
>
> ~ Art.

I'll be there.

I totally understand how difficult it is to make weekly meetings while
travelling, Arturo, and I told this to you and Aaron on IRC, but… I am also
travelling, and I just got up at 0800 with five hours sleep for no reason at
all.

Just a bit frustrated is all, because I read the IRC messages and it was not
clear to me that you guys couldn't make it. It seemed more like an
"arg-why-does-this-have-to-be-so-complicated" lament, rather than an
"i-propose-this-happen-on-wednesday-instead" message.

--
 ♥Ⓐ isis agora lovecruft