[ooni-dev] Team Meeting: 2013-07-15 0900 Pacific

Aaron aagbsn at extc.org
Mon Jul 15 09:09:46 UTC 2013

On Sun, Jul 14, 2013 at 5:29 PM, Stephen Soltesz <
soltesz at opentechinstitute.org> wrote:

> I'll be traveling Monday during the meeting time.
>
> Please let me know if there are any questions I can help with.
>
> Best,
> Stephen
>
> On 7/12/13 8:50 PM, Tom Lowenthal wrote:
> > Hello beautiful shiny (mostly) human people. You know what's coming:
> > it's a meeting agenda.
> >
> > But wait: there's more! This week, we have the lovely beauty of a
> > Milestone; let's talk about that!
> >

> > 0900 Convene: how are folks feeling, how's it going?
> > 0905 Report: core team, what did you do this week, and what are you
> planning?
> > 0920 Assess: how close are we to being fully specified; what does each
> > of us have to do to get there?
> > 0935 Plan: how do we go from fully specified to feature complete?
> > 0955 Prospective: What Ooni-stuff will be done this week?
> > 1010 Adjourn
> >
> > See y'all Monday!

0900 Convene: how are folks feeling, how's it going?
- Reporting from an island, watching the sun set.
- Google Hangout doesn't work on my machine, so I've sent my responses in
advance, and will respond to any feedback to this list.

0905 Report: core team, what did you do this week, and what are you
planning?
- Worked on implementing the features specified in 117, 115 -- see #109 (
https://github.com/TheTorProject/ooni-probe/issues/109)

0920 Assess: how close are we to being fully specified; what does each
of us have to do to get there?
 - The big item on the list looks to be the Threat Model. It's unclear what
my role should be here.

0935 Plan: how do we go from fully specified to feature complete?
- I plan to be working on: 112, 109, 116
 (collector policy, test helper address lookup, handling backend
unavailbility/failures gracefully)

0955 Prospective: What Ooni-stuff will be done this week?
- I think 109 can be closed this week.

1010 Adjourn

Ciao,
--Aaron