[TWN team] TWN reader survey?

harmony harmony01 at riseup.net
Mon Jun 16 21:10:27 UTC 2014

Hi,

When writing or editing, I often find it difficult to know exactly what
level we should be aiming for, both in terms of technical complexity and
language register.

Given that Tor Weekly News’ first anniversary is nearly upon us*, I
thought it might be worth sending a couple of questions to tor-talk (or
tor-news, or both) asking for opinions on how things are going. Why do
you read TWN? Is it too complex? Too simplified? Are there things we
routinely miss? And so on.

Possibly this is something we can come up with in Paris, if you think
it’s an idea worth pursuing.

Thanks!

* Details of triumphal procession forthcoming.