[TWN team] No easy development tasks for this week (from me)

Karsten Loesing karsten at torproject.org
Mon Jun 16 05:11:05 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

I'm afraid I don't have any good dev tasks for this week's TWN.  I
looked around a bit on Saturday but didn't find anything good.

The current tickets in the queue are not ideal either, so let's not pick
one of them:
 - obfsproxy was already covered last week,
 - BridgeDB should be ready to run (need to confirm!), but was covered
the week before, and
 - zlib/little-t-tor may not be relevant anymore (haven't heard back
from Nick, but am inclined to delete it).

I'd say let's skip the easy-dev-tasks section in the next TWN, and look
for more tickets for the TWN after that.  We might pick a BridgeDB
ticket again, because it would be three weeks since the last time we had
one, but maybe we can do better.

If anybody else wants to go find good tickets for this TWN, please go
ahead!  You may have a different perspective at what tickets there are,
which could benefit the easy-dev-tasks quite a bit.  And hey, I closed a
couple of tickets while searching, which is a win on its own.

All the best,
Karsten