[TWN team] Upcoming events

Harmony harmony01 at riseup.net
Wed Dec 10 18:36:49 UTC 2014

Hi,

Chuck Peters:
> I didn't see the "[Tails-dev] Meeting: our Tails/Jessie progress and
> plans" in the most recent newsletter.  The meeting is set for December
> 16th, 7pm CET on #tails-dev.
> https://mailman.boum.org/pipermail/tails-dev/2014-December/007542.html

Thanks for bringing this to our attention - too late now though!

> Tor Weekly News — December 3rd, 2014
>
>   Dec 08 18:00 UTC | Tor Browser online meeting
>                    | #tor-dev, irc.oftc.net
>
> I was on #tor-dev from about 18:05 to 19:30 UTC and no meeting seem to
> be happening.  Was I in the wrong place/time or did the meeting not take
> place?

Looking at the tbb-dev list, I see several key people phoned in sick. So
that is probably why it did not happen. Sorry for not taking stock of that.

I am doing my best to keep track of the weekly meetings, but if people
are finding errors confusing then it may be best not to report on them
at all. I don't want to be making people hang around on IRC for no reason.