[TWN team] TWN #9 is frozen: please review before 2013-09-04 10:00 UTC

Lunar lunar at torproject.org
Tue Sep 3 14:03:05 UTC 2013

Hi!

I just froze the tenth edition of Tor Weekly News. Please review for
technical and language fixes!

    https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/TorWeeklyNews/2013/9

You have until 2013-09-04 10:00 UTC to do so. That's two hours earlier
than usual, I should have noticed you earlier.

To malaparte: the "easy contribution" section is a good idea but it
needs more work. As I wrote on IRC, I don't think it's enough to just
link to tickets. We need to be a little more verbose about what the fix
matters but more importantly we need to describe the kind of skills that
are required. As it's meant to be a regular column, it's better to have
time for polishing, so I've removed it from this week's edition.

--
Lunar                                             <lunar at torproject.org>