[metrics-team] Hello from blackbird

Su Yu graylatern at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 02:37:23 UTC 2019

Hello everyone,

My name is Elise (usually known online as “blackbird”(lower case)). I have been interested in working with Tor for some time; recently I met Alison in an event, and she kindly directed me here.

A little about my background: I am a PhD student doing some data mining/machine learning-related work. My specializations are mainly in deep learning, network analysis, and data visualization. I write Python, know a little Java and R, and some misc languages. I would be most interested in doing some measurement of the Tor network’s structure, if possible.

It is great meeting you, and I look forward to learning more about the team!

Best,
blackbird