[global-south] Outreach events around Tor Meeting in Mexico City

sajolida sajolida at pimienta.org
Wed May 30 15:08:00 UTC 2018

Hi!

sajolida from Tails speaking,

I'll be at the Tor Meeting in Mexico City (Sep 29-Oct 3) and I'm
interested in helping out with outreach events around the meeting to
connect more with people in Latin America. I guess that this list is the
place for that.

Are there any plans yet?

Should we start by making sure that everybody from Latin America who
will be at Tor Meeting knows about this list?

If that helps, I'll be in town a bit before and after the meeting and I
speak Spanish.

--
sajolida