[anti-censorship-team] meek on Fastly/Akamai/other CDN

ValdikSS iam at valdikss.org.ru
Mon Jul 31 07:35:47 UTC 2023

Hello,

I found Meek-azure deprecation plan on anti-censorship team's gitlab.
https://gitlab.torproject.org/tpo/anti-censorship/team/-/issues/33

 From what I see in desktop Tor Browser, only meek-azure is available as
a meek transport, and with its deprecation I assume no other meek
transports would be available.

As the deprecation is caused by removing domain fronting support on
Azure, are there any plans to setup meek on other CDN providers which
still support fronting, such as Fastly or Akamai?