[anti-censorship-team] raw.githubusercontent.com now apparently unblocked in China

David Fifield david at bamsoftware.com
Thu Nov 21 18:25:44 UTC 2019

It looks like raw.githubusercontent.com was blocked for only about a
week. I heard it reported on IRC, and the Greatfire analyzer confirms
that it was blocked on 4 Nov and unblocked on 10 Nov (no tests in
between).
https://ntc.party/t/raw-githubusercontent-com-blocked-in-china-between-2019-10-30-and-2019-11-07/209/2
https://en.greatfire.org/https/raw.githubusercontent.com