[anti-censorship-alerts] [FIRING:1] ignoring bridges by functionality

Roger Dingledine arma at torproject.org
Sat Nov 11 23:42:54 UTC 2023

On Sat, Nov 11, 2023 at 11:13:00PM +0000, alertmanager at hetzner-nbg1-02.torproject.org wrote:
> ## Firing Alerts
>
> -----
> Time: 2023-11-11 23:12:29.934 +0000 UTC

I went to look at bridgestrap right after this alert, and bridgestrap
seems to be doing fine. So I am wondering how to debug it on the rdsys
side -- to understand which bridges it is considering, and which ones
it thinks are down and why -- but I don't know how to. I added a comment
to https://gitlab.torproject.org/tpo/anti-censorship/rdsys/-/issues/177
as a poor substitute. :)

--Roger